[gtkada] Patch: Put the Gnome files in a subdirectory.

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Tue Aug 7 11:30:22 CEST 2012

>> * src/gnome/Makefile.in, projects/Makefile (INC_SUBDIR, subdir): Put the
>> Gnome binding source files in a subdirectory to avoid a conflict between
>> project files.
>
> Here's an updated patch that applies to the current trunk.

I have applied the patch as is, since I could not test it on my system. It seems reasonable though.

We have disabled support for gnome in GtkAda based on gtk3 (although people interested might be able to automatically generate up-to-date bindings based on the .gir files provided by the gnome developers).
We do not have the resources to maintain the gnome bindings manually, when no customer of ours are using them.

regards