[gtkada] Bug in gtk-style.ads binding (Paint_Polygon)

Ramon Gonzalez ramon_gonzalez_2001 at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 5 22:57:28 CEST 2011

Hello

I think I've found a bug in this package, Paint_Polygon is defined as:

procedure Paint_Polygon
     (Style       : access Gtk_Style_Record;
      Window      : Gdk_Window;
      State_Type  : Gtk_State_Type;
      Shadow_Type : Gtk_Shadow_Type;
      Area        : Gdk.Rectangle.Gdk_Rectangle := Gdk.Rectangle.Full_Area;
      Widget      : access Glib.Object.GObject_Record'Class;
      Detail      : String := "";
      Points      : Gdk.Types.Gdk_Point;
      Npoints     : Gint;
      Fill        : Boolean);

And in C is defined as:

void                gtk_paint_polygon                   (GtkStyle *style,
                                                         GdkWindow *window,
                                                         GtkStateType
state_type,
                                                         GtkShadowType
shadow_type,
                                                         const GdkRectangle
*area,
                                                         GtkWidget *widget,
                                                         const gchar *detail,
                                                         const GdkPoint *points,
                                                         gint n_points,
                                                         gboolean fill);

Binding of points is incorrect, in ADA only one point is allowed while in C an
array of points is expected.

Thanks