[gtkada] Treeview: coloring the expander part of the expander column

fdesp87 fdesp87 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:54:20 CEST 2011

Continuation:

If using set_property (render, cell_background_property, other_color), the
effect is to color ALL the cell rectangle, including the tree expander space
BUT ALSO including the grid lines.

So please any help on how to color the cell rectangle (including the tree
expander space but excluding the grid lines)?

--
JLF