[gtkada] Problem with File_Chooser in Windows

Paul Cass cassp41 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 26 07:36:26 CET 2010

Further to this I realised that at some point I must have dumped all the
necessary DLL files in my test bin directory.  So they were being used first.
After removing them it all worked correctly.

So, in summary, you are correct and all that is needed is to have a complete
GTK2 installation, such as Gimp, in the Path before the GTKAda version.

Cheers
Paul