[gtkada] Constraint_Error : s-valuti.adb:223 explicit raise

Michael González Harbour mgh at unican.es
Sun Nov 14 11:39:58 CET 2010

Hello:

On 06/11/2010 15:02, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
>> You should bind with the -E switch (or, if you use gnatmake, use "-bargs -E")
>> to get a backtrace. Then addr2line will give you the traceback).
>> I don't think this is related to GtkAda though.
>
> Most likely not indeed.
>
> Even simpler than the above, run under the debugger to find out what is
> going wrong. But again, this is not related to GtkAda.

Thank you very much for your reply. As you suggested, my error was not
related to GtkAda. It was a bug in my application when converting from
the text in a SpinButton to a floating point number. The format is
different in different languages (e.g., "1.2" in English vs "1,2" in
Spanish) and I was not taking this into account.

Instead of reading the Spin_Button as text I will use the Get_Value
function that returns a floating point number.

Thanks again. Best regards,

Michael Gonzalez.