[gtkada] which version should i use ?

Jean-Jacques Lacrampe jean-jacques.lacrampe at orange.fr
Tue Jun 8 10:11:54 CEST 2010

Hello,
I have the same problem as Thomas Contes allthough when  I try to install
with the latest versions of GnatGPL and gtkada :
- gnat-gpl-2009-1-i686-gnu-linux-libc2.3-bin
and
- gtk+-2.14.5-i686-pc-linux-gnu
My system is Ubuntu Lynx Lucid
GTK+ version is 2.20.1-0

By the way I tried with the native packages in ubuntu : but the gtkada
version is said to be incompatible with the gnat-gps one ...

Any help?
Thanx,

Jean-Jacques Lacrampe