[gtkada] More on File_Chooser_Dialog

Robert Love rblove_lists at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 15:09:29 CET 2010

I wouldn't mind seeing a working example of File_Chooser_Dialog.  I didn't notice before but what I have appear on my screen doesn't have buttons for Select and Cancel like the picture in the Gtk literature.  It does have navigation buttons at the top to walk the directory path and "+" and "-" buttons on the shortcut window on the left but no way to actual select a file.