[gtkada] Exiting a program from a window

Rick Duley rickduley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 00:57:14 CEST 2009

Hi Nicolas

You wrote:
 *Note that GtkAda comes with an example program called "testgtk" which
contains an example of how every widget is used. The above is also done in
testgtk, so you can look at these sources for inspiration (hint: look for
references to "Exit_Main" in the testgtk sources)*

I searched high and low in the GtkAda folder for both Exit_Main and found no
references.  TestGtk gives me the attached error message so I can't run it.

If I have to *"connect to the "destroy" event on the window"* you must be
talking about a callback and I can't find one in the Glade-generated code I
have.

Still at the brick wall :(

--
Rick Duley