[gtkada] Creating Stock Buttons in GtkAda

Rick Duley rickduley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 03:19:59 CEST 2009

For the past week or so I have been attempting to create my own 'From Stock'
button and keypad in GtkAda.  These would have been widgets which could have
been imported into other widgets without the user being aware of their inner
workings.

I have come to the conclusion that this is _impossible_ in GtkAda.  The only
such 'Stock' items are those imported from Gtk+.
Is that correct?  (If so I can forget about it and get on with what I _can_
do ;}
--
Rick Duley
North Perth,