[gtkada] GtkAda Windows

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at Elektrobit.com
Thu Mar 29 11:55:26 CEST 2007

Okay: -largs -mwindows => says only, that I don't want to have a cmd
dialog to open, when i run my programm. So that's not what I want.
But here I build a library for windows, so I use: gnatmake
-Ic:\gtkada\include\gtkada -Pmy_programm -largs -mdll And yes, i have my
Gtkada in my path and the path is set before the path to gnat!

And my project file looks like that:

-- -*- mode: Ada;-*-
with "common";
with "framework";
with "GtkAda";
with "images";

Project my_programm is
 for Library_Name use "my_programm";

 for Source_Dirs  use ("./");
 for Library_Dir  use "lib";
 for Object_Dir   use "obj";
 for Library_Kind use "dynamic";
 for Library_Interface use
  ("Callbacks_my_programm",
   "my_programm",
   "my_programm_Intl",
   "my_programm.Draw_Window",
   "my_programm.Draw_Window.Callbacks",
   "my_programm.Events",
   "my_programm.Plot_Window",
   "my_programm.Plot_Window.Callbacks");

 case Common.OS is
 			when "VMS" =>
				null;
      when "linux" | "Unix" =>
         null;
      when "windows" | "Windows_NT" =>
         for Library_Options
           use -- GtkAda.Linker'Linker_Options &
					(Common.Path & "\framework\" &
Framework'Object_Dir & "\framework.lib");
   end case;

 package Linker   renames Common.Linker; (-> default switches: -g)
 package Compiler renames Common.Compiler; (-> as default: -g -O2 -gnatq
-gnatwl)  package Builder  renames Common.Builder;
 package Ide      renames Common.Ide;
end my_programm;

But when i compile it, it get the previous explaines linker error!

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.