[gtkada] Initialize_Widget() of Gtk_Dial.adb in the Tutorial

Ben Fisk ben_fisk at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 21:33:20 CET 2007

Dmitry ;

Thanks for the pointers, and a happy new year to you.

I have just finished reading through a number of the threads on this forum.  I see your point that the Windows side is a lot trickier than the Linux side.   I have been using one of the Debian Linuxes.  The "apt-get" facility doesn't have a tutorial packaged with it for the Gtkada software components.  Thus the next logical step for a user to try google. If one google's Gtkada you get a pointer to the out of date tutorial at the top of the search order list.  Its not a great confidence booster for new users:-)

Ben