[gtkada] Initialize_Widget() of Gtk_Dial.adb in the Tutorial

Ben Fisk ben_fisk at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 23:10:46 CET 2007

Dmitry;

Thanks for your response, but please wait a minute before you dismiss my work.

The site from which I downloaded the tutorial is as follows:

https://libre.adacore.com/GtkAda/

About 2/3rds down the page is the link for the public to pick up the tutorial:

"Gtkada tutorial examples."

In there, under the "gtkdial" directory is the "gtk_dial.adb" file.  If you go to line 131 there is a line:

Initialize_Widgets().  Is it possible that you are using a version that is not the one that is published through the Libre site?

This one does not compile for me, but I have been able to compile a number of other Gtkada applications.

I am new to Gtkada, but not to programming.  Please take a look at this to see if it is the same version that you are using.

Thanks.

Ben