[gtkada] Initialize_Widget() of Gtk_Dial.adb in the Tutorial

Ben Fisk ben_fisk at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:52:17 CET 2007

I am trying to work through the tutorial of the Gtkada site:

https://libre.adacore.com/GtkAda/GtkAda-tutorial/

The Gtk_Dial application did not compile.  I traced part of the problem to a mysterious function:

Initialize_Widget()

which shows up on line 131 of Gtk_Dial.adb.

I did not find this function in any of my development libraries for the Gtkada package.  I am wondering if either my development environment is missing something or if this is a deprecated function.

Thanks.

Ben