[gtkada] installing gtkada and glade on gnat2007

Robert RIEHL riehlr at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 25 12:34:44 CET 2007

i am french
I would like to know how integrate gtkada to gnat2007
in the practical aim to have a RAD software with gnat
and i don't know how to unzip the files from gtkada in the
path files of gnat i don't know how to use cvs
is it possible to use the old MSDOS to unzip in the
"true" location path of gnat the libraries of gtkada at the
"true" place in the gnat path
thank you for a reply and a Merry Christmas
jean pierre
ps :excuse my english "i have not practice it since school"