[gtkada] gtkada Digest, Vol 37, Issue 4

Hervé Guillaume nherveg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:13:55 CEST 2007

Dmittry : Ok, thank you. I'm going to do several trials to testing your
proposition.
Petr : Ok, it's good to know that. Thank you.
A last question for you and the community. I'm not be aware of the rules on
this list.  Often I have the temptation to write on this list when I
encounter a problem. But I hesitate because of my beginner level in GtkAda
:  I have often blocked and I wouldn't ask too many questions, morevoer I
wouldn't encumbered the list with beginner questions. Is there some rules ?
Of course I have to search myself before. But as I said with a beginner
level I have often blocked and I know that with this list I save a lot of my
time.