[gtkada] gate bug

Philippe Bertin philippe.bertin at telenet.be
Wed Oct 18 09:36:34 CEST 2006

Hello all,

Is this bug confirmed ? I think it will be.

But the patch is not OK. I initially tested it a first way, then changed
it into a second version, sent the second version as a patch. But now
found out that the diff statement had to stay like it was, and that the
cp statement (commented out in the second version) was wright from the
start.

Is my way of working not similar to anyone else's way of working (that
is, to erase the src directory every now and then) ? Because I am
puzzled as the bug must have lived already rather long. Or is my
conclusion that there is a bug just not right ?

Kind regards,

PhB