[gtkada] libgdk_pixbuf- 2.0-0.dll problem with linxtris

Jimmy Ho dragonjade8 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:33:25 CEST 2006

> > The user guide doesn't tell you how to do it in Windows, only Unix
>
> It tells you that it is an environment variable, in which context and
> for what it can be used. The GNAT Users's Guide is not a Windows User's
> Guide either!
>
> Pascal.

That's great if you understand Unix as they give you an example.  But to be
fair, I've read that section of the manual many times over and the
instructions they give just aren't clear enough for anyone not using Unix.
How's one supposed to know to enter the statement into DOS, when it could
have had to be appended to a file?  Cut me some slack.  I'm on this mailing
list to ask for help.

But that's beside the point.  I still can't get linxtris to run properly.
No amount of dll swapping will help.  Anyone else got and ideas?