[gtkada] libgdk_pixbuf- 2.0-0.dll problem with linxtris

Jimmy Ho dragonjade8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 18:01:57 CEST 2006

My mistake, I meant to say:

I have found three copies of libgdk_pixbuf- 2.0-0.dll on my machine:

 \Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\lib, \gtkada\bin and \Program
Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\lib and \Program Files\GNAT\GPL_2006\bin

and

Overwrote the dll's over from \Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\lib with
the ones in \gtkada\bin

On 09/10/06, Pascal Obry <pascal at obry.net> wrote:

> Jimmy Ho a écrit :
> > I have found three copies of libgdk_pixbuf- 2.0-0.dll on my machine:
> > \Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\lib, \gtkada\bin and \Program
> > Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\lib
>
> Make sure the DLL on /gtkada/bon are first in the PATH environment
> variable.

I've tried that before and it doesn't make any difference with Helloworld
nor linxtris.

> > Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Yes, re-install GtkAda and GPS (GTK is not needed for GtkAda, maybe you
> have installed GIMP on your Windows box?) and follow the *clean*
> procedure described above :)

I've already tried a reinstall of GtkAda.  Will try again and with a
reinstall of GPS.  No GIMP on my machine.