[gtkada] Gtk and threading and couple of questions

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Sat Oct 7 09:51:44 CEST 2006

Dear listers,

I have a couple of questions:

1) Is there some way to check if Gdk.Threads.{Enter,Leave} lock
   is held (by current or given thread)?

2) Is somebody working on having GtkAda thread-safe? I know about
   Dmitry's Gtk.Main.Router, but it would be great to have the
   binding itself ensuring thread-safeness, given the parallel
   nature of Ada...

3) Is anybody working on QT bindings for Ada (I know it's not
   the ideal list to pose this question)? There is a thread-safe
   version of QT and QT4 further boosts the threading support.

Thanks a lot,
Petr