[gtkada] cannot find -lgtkada

Chris Sparks mr_ada at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 03:16:56 CEST 2006

Yes that is one way of doing what I was hinting at.  Of course your
solution requires a reload to get it back the way it was.

I don't know if it will adversely affect GPL_2006.  If you notice it not
showing you
"switches" when you look at the properties on a project, then you'll may
want to restart GPL.

Chris