[gtkada] cannot find -lgtkada

Jimmy Ho dragonjade8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 21:20:45 CEST 2006

I'm trying to to make a program which uses GtkAda, in this case it's
LinXtris.

I'm using GPS on XP and I've tried adding the library path, but I'm still
getting the same problem.

I'm completely new to using GPS and GNAT so have no idea of what I'm doing.

Could someone tell me step by step what I have to do to make sure I'm
setting up the linker options correctly?

Thanks.