[gtkada] Problems running testgtk.

Arnaud Charlet charlet at adacore.com
Tue Jun 20 08:50:16 CEST 2006

> I'd like to use GtkAda on a couple of projects, but these errors concern me.

What kind of project, could you tell us more about them ?

> Is there a way to identify a particular ".dll" file in a particular directory
> in order for the application to not depend on the system path?

That's really a Windows question, not a GtkAda question. AFAIK, the
answer is no, but maybe someone on a Windows specific forum will have different
info.

> linker option pragma?  Is the cause of the access violation error due to a
> problem with Gtk or the testgtk application?  Is the GLib error due to a
> problem in GLib, or is it because of a problem running under my operating
> system?

The GLib error is likely due to the gtkextra widget which is not fully
up-to-date, and isn't a general issue with GLib. If you do not need to use
this widget, then you won't have this
error. Otherwise, the CVS sources contain a more up-to-date gtkextra
set of sources.

Arno