[gtkada] Tree_Model equivalent of Clist generic User_Data?

Nathan Spencer spensester at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:28:49 CET 2006

I am making an effort to learn how to use the tree_model / tree_view widgets
instead of clist and can't figure out how to attach user data to a row
(iter).  In clist you could instantiate the generic Row_Data with a user
data type that could be attached and retreived from a row in the list.

Is it possible to do this with Tree_Model?

I want to be able to use all of my existing discriminated record structures
rather than flatten my data structure by creating a column for each (whether
it is displayed or not).

Thanks,
Nate