[gtkada] Freeze with handler and gtk_window on linux(ubuntu)

Thibaud Reygner thibouf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 01:52:10 CET 2006

Hello,

I have a problem with this  code:

Gtk.Window.Gtk_New (wind);
Handlers.Connect(wind, "delete_event",Handlers.To_Marshaller(Close'Access));

It works fine on MS Windows, but on linux (ubuntu), the 2nd line freeze the
program without exception.

I have tried with other event , or other callback functions, and it always
freeze. But with an other widget than a gtk_window  it is OK. So I think
that the problem came with this class ...

With gdb, if i run instruction by instruction, at the end, i just have a
blank line instead of the instruction line... and nothing else... strange..

I am not sure that it is a gtkada issue because i had similar freeze in the
past, but i can not reproduce them,.What i am sure that this line freeze
every time. And I can not delete it, because my app will not close when
closing the window..

Did somebody can help me to find a solution ?