[gtkada] Sequence of control

Rick Duley 30294025 at student.murdoch.edu.au
Mon May 30 04:19:25 CEST 2005

Hi folks

In Windows XP(Home):

I am working with a GtkWindow within which are GtkCheckButtons and GtkEntrys by
which the User can (I hope) set some arguments for the main program.  I am
calling this Window directly from a stand-alone test procedure.

Problem:
When the Window is closed (disappears from screen in response to Destroy_Cb
call) control does not return to the calling procedure (which should then
display the Arguments as at Close Time.  Process hangs in the Command Window.

Why is this and how do I fix it?

Thanks
"Professional qualitative judgement
   consists in knowing the rules
     for using (or occasionally breaking)
       the rules."
                            D. Royce Sadler
Rick Duley
Murdoch University
School of Engineering Science
Perth, Western Australia
http://eng.murdoch.edu.au/~rick
aussie : 040 910 6049                .-_|\
o'seas : + 61 40 910 6049           /     \
                              perth *_.-._/