[gtkada] Space around buttons

Rick Duley 30294025 at student.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jun 1 09:22:56 CEST 2005

Hi folks

I am still trying to set the space around buttons and other things in a
GtkFrame.  Preben's advice to use Set_Border_Width and Set_Spacing on the box
has a nice effect - spreading out the widgets in the box - but it doesn't solve
the problem within the GtkFrame.

Gtk.Entry is not listed in the GtkAdaRM (someone in a place to fix this PLEASE
NOTE :)  and there is no Set_Border_Width or Set_Spacing in Gtk.Progress_Bar or
any of its ancestors.  Seems odd that these things are true, but as far as I can
see they are.

I keenly await any other suggestions.
Cheers
"Professional qualitative judgement
   consists in knowing the rules
     for using (or occasionally breaking)
       the rules."
                            D. Royce Sadler
Rick Duley
Murdoch University
School of Engineering Science
Perth, Western Australia
http://eng.murdoch.edu.au/~rick
aussie : 040 910 6049                .-_|\
o'seas : + 61 40 910 6049           /     \
                              perth *_.-._/