[gtkada] gtkada version compatibility

André Laurens Andre.Laurens at cnes.fr
Thu Feb 3 15:20:32 CET 2005

Hello,

Trying to freshen my developing tools, I'm wondering on version
compatibility around gtkada 2.4.0 for Linux :

1) gtkada 2.4.0 is said compatible with gtk+ 2.2 and 2.4 : is it also
compatible with 2.6 (since 2.6 is said fully compatible with 2.4)?

2) are there known software (commonly found in Linux 2.4 kernel based
distributions) using gtk+ versions older than 2.2, that could be gtk+
2.2/2.4/2.6 uncompatible?

3) gtkada 2.2.0 UG recommends usage of version 2.0.0 of Glade : which
Glade version can be used with gtkada 2.4.0?

Thanks in advance

A.L.