[gtkada] gate and size properties

André Laurens Andre.Laurens at cnes.fr
Thu Feb 3 15:04:14 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to get a minimum size for various widgets in a GUI.
So I set the Width / Height property in Glade's Property editor, then
run gate to generate Ada code, then build and run my application.
No effect is seen on the final GUI.
Glade is not guilty since Width / Height property is set in the GUI XML
description ( .glade file). But nothing can be seen that looks like
theses properties in the generated Ada code.
Are there some Glade properties known as not translated into Ada code by
gate?

Thanks for advice.

A.L.