[gtkada] Wicked keyboard behaviour for gtk.extra.sheet

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Wed Sep 29 00:10:51 CEST 2004

> Thanks Arnaud.  I looked at the project on SourceForge, and behold!
> the bug was fixed there just 10 days ago in their CVS repository.

That's great.

> What is the policy at Ada Core relative to the development currently
> taking place on gtkextra-2.0 on SourceForge?  GtkAda 2.2.1 contains
> what appears to be a CVS snapshot of gtkextra-2.0.

We try to update versions when we get a chance, and in particular when
there are official releases made (I'm not sure whether there have
been official releases of gtkextra recently, or when the next one is
scheduled).

Although in this particular case, we would certainly consider including
the patch that you've put in the Debian package.

We should also hopefully be able to make a GtkAda 2.4.0 release, which
is the next release planned, which will be compatible with Gtk+ 2.4.x

Arno