[gtkada] Wicked keyboard behaviour for gtk.extra.sheet

Ludovic Brenta ludovic.brenta at insalien.org
Tue Sep 28 23:43:29 CEST 2004

Domingo Fiesta Segura wrote:
> I attach the, rather simple, patch. Maybe I should send it to Debian
> package mantainer too :-/

Arnaud Charlet replied:
> The best thing to do would be to report it to the gtkextra
> maintainer directly: scigraphica-gtkextra at lists.sourceforge.net

Thanks Arnaud.  I looked at the project on SourceForge, and behold!
the bug was fixed there just 10 days ago in their CVS repository.  I
have applied the patch to the Debian package for GtkAda.  One can
apt-get it from:

deb http://www.ada-france.org/debian ada main
deb-src http://www.ada-france.org/debian ada main

My sponsor will probably upload it into Debian in the next couple of
days.

What is the policy at Ada Core relative to the development currently
taking place on gtkextra-2.0 on SourceForge?  GtkAda 2.2.1 contains
what appears to be a CVS snapshot of gtkextra-2.0.

--
Ludovic Brenta.