[gtkada] DOS window

Per Sandberg per.sandberg at bredband.net
Sat Nov 13 09:45:56 CET 2004

This is because there are two subsystems under windows the
Console-subsystem which is default when linking with gcc and the
Graphical-subsystem that needs to be explicitly specified.
If an  application is linked with the console subsystem then a
DOS-window will appear.
To avoid the problem give the option "-mwidows" to the linker
command line:
   gnatmake .... -largs -mwindows
Project file:
   project xx is
      package Linker is
           for Default_Switches("Ada") use ("-mwindows");
      end Linker;
   end xx:

/Per