[gtkada] Re: gtkada Digest, Vol 8, Issue 5

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Thu Nov 11 02:38:59 CET 2004

Le mercredi, 10 nov 2004, à 16:12 Europe/Paris, James E.Hopper a écrit :

> Thomas,
>
> what i did is edit the spec so that the types are the same as the
> types in the bodies, worked for me.  just look at the line number in
> spec and body and you will see what i mean.
>
> then start build up again.

thank you for your answer :-)

well, do you right speak about
http://tDeContes.hd.free.fr/aide/ada/vue%20chez%20moi/GtkAda-2.2.1/src/
gtkextra/gtkplot3d.c
and
http://tDeContes.hd.free.fr/aide/ada/vue%20chez%20moi/GtkAda-2.2.1/src/
gtkextra/gtkplot3d.h
?

so, i don't understand exactly what i have to do,
i don't really know programming in c :-)

there is the GtkPlot3D and GtkPlot3DClass types
should i replace them by _GtkPlot3D and _GtkPlot3DClass ?
what does mean typedef exactly ?