[gtkada] Where is the "Show" procedure?

Wayne Lydecker wayne at titan.com
Fri May 28 21:34:38 CEST 2004

I am a newbie with gtk, but would like to develop applications with
it.  I installed the latest version of gtkada (2.2.1), and built one
of the examples, TTT_Test.

In an effort to understand it better, I removed the "use" clauses.
They were preventing me from finding where stuff is defined.  In
the process, I had to modify a call to Show to be Tictactoe.Show.
Problem is (for me, at least), Show is not defined in tictactoe.ads.
How can this be?  That violates the rules of Ada as I know them,
but I have had no Ada training beyond Ada 83.

Thanks,

-- Wayne.