[gtkada] Activating double click in a Gtk_Tree_View

Jean-Pierre Rosen rosen at adalog.fr
Mon Mar 8 17:58:08 CET 2004

I'm trying to get some action done when double-clicking in a
gtk_tree_view.
This seems to be a FUQ (Frequently Unanswered Question :-)

A bit of Google search told me to connect to the Row_Activated signal.
Effectively, my procedure gets called with a double-click, but when I
return there is a kind of window that appears with the current line,
like if it was expecting me to move it to another place. I suspect that
some default processing is also awaken by the double-click. How can I
get rid of this?
I tried to call Emit_Stop_By_Name from my procedure, but it didn't
change a thing.