[gtkada] Can not make GtkAda 2.2.1

Hal V. Engel hvengel at astound.net
Sun Jun 20 02:18:39 CEST 2004

Got the Creem Gtk 2.4 patch and applied it and I am still getting the
the same make errors which are happening in gtkplot not gtkcombobox.
So I am still in the same boat.   I have backed out gtk 2.4 because it
caused side effects on my system and I am running 2.2.4 again.  I have
also backed out the patch as well.  Any other possible fixes?