[gtkada] Administrative: change of behavior of the list

Alejandro. R. Mosteo Chagoyen alejandro at mosteo.com
Fri Jan 23 09:33:48 CET 2004

Silly me, I sent two days ago this message intended to the list, only
to the last poster. %-) Making examples of myself.

Dicho por Jacob Sparre Andersen:
> Arnaud Charlet wrote:
>> Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

>> > How do I change this back for my subscription?  I
>> > couldn't find an option for it in the list management
>> > system.
>>
>> This is a global configuration, it cannot be changed per
>> user.

> Please change it back then.

+1 (maybe we could do an informal poll?)

My few experiences with that kind of lists are that either you forget,
and then the discussion is lost for the rest of subscribers, or you
remember to reply to all and the discussion becomes fragmentary
(because of these which don't remember), apart from the double posts
Arnaud noted.