[gtkada] Administrative: change of behavior of the list

Marc A. Criley m.criley at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 23:00:12 CET 2004

I don't mean to pile on, but I have to agree that I don't see the logic of a
technical exchange mailing list wherein a basic reply to a message received
from the list...does not go to the list.

For a kind of list where one posts job solicitations or something like that,
it would make sense, because the poster is _announcing_ something for which
they're looking for a personal response.  In a technical discussion list,
pretty much everyone would like to hear the response to a posting.