[gtkada] GtkAda-1.x not available any more?

Martin Klaiber martinkl at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 6 22:43:36 CET 2004

Hi,

we wrote some Software which is based on GtkAda-1.x, which is still
the default GtkAda-version on Debian stable.

Users, who want to use our software on other systems have to get it by
themself. One just reportet, that GtkAda-1.x is not available anymore.
A quick look at http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda/ shows that he seems
to be right.

Although GtkAda-2.x is the actual version, why is the old version not
available anymore? I suppose, our software is not the only one which
depends on the 1.x-version. It would be nice, if you could put it back
on the download-page again.

Thx, Martin