[gtkada] compiler & gtk version

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Wed Dec 1 15:03:29 CET 2004

Le lundi, 22 nov 2004, à 12:25 Europe/Paris, Nicolas Setton a écrit :

>> you said me that GtkAda-2.2.1.tgz need an older version of gtk than
>> the one i have
>> do you know the maximum version of gtk which is supported ? i'll see
>> if i can get it
>
> It's gtk+-2.2.4.

anyway i can't get it via darwinports

> But you'd be better off by working with the CVS version and
> investigating the reasons why Jim Hopper's patch do not apply, and
> fixing these. Or just wait until we integrate this patch in the CVS
> version.

do you know when it could be ok ?

i don't know how to do myself, but i'm available for help :-)
if, for sample, you have a running gtkada/gtk and you don't want to
upgrate gtk now because you have some work to finish, you can ask me
how are my configuration & makefile files / tell me sth to do / ask me
the result, etc ... :-)

waiting for that, i'm doing some things in the data/calculus part by
feeling,
but i can't progress with the gtkada part because, not knowing gtkada
at all, i need to see what i do :-)