[gtkada] Enable/Disable buttons

Stephen Leake stephen_leake at acm.org
Mon Nov 24 02:07:16 CET 2003

I'm porting an application from Windows to GtkAda.

In Windows, every window has an "enabled" property; if enabled, it
receives user events. For example, a button can be disabled if a user
should not be allowed to push it (because the associated action makes
no sense in the application's current state).

Is there an equivalent in Gtk? I only need it for Gtk.Button (at the
moment).

I've looked in the Gtk manual, and greped the GtkAda source for
"enable" and "notify"; nothing seems appropriate.

--
-- Stephe