[gtkada] Problem with tooltips

jmluengo at gmv.es jmluengo at gmv.es
Tue Nov 11 16:21:20 CET 2003

> Yes I have this too. It's a bug in the win32 part, which is
> solved in the source code, but not in the binaries provided
> with GtkAda.
>
> I don't recommend getting newer win32 dll's from another
> place, since I just found another serious bug in them.
> I will post a message when it is solved.

===> Thanks for the answer. I have donwloaded a new version of GTK2 DLL's for
Windows from

http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html

   and now the tooltip is showed correctly :-)

   You mention that newer win32 dll's have another serious bug, ¿what type of
bug is it?

   Regards,

Juan Manuel Luengo González
<jmluengo at gmv.es>
Defense Business Unit, Simulations and Avionics
Grupo Empresarial GMV, S.A.
C\ Isaac Newton, 11
Tres Cantos
Madrid