Fw: [gtkada] Error when using a COMBO

Congedo François congedofr at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:58:39 CET 2003

Sorry but I have always the same problem. I have call this procedure because I have read in the "gtk-combo" this example:

--  Creating a Gtk_Combo widget with simple text items.
--
--    Combo : Gtk_Combo;
--    Items : String_List.Glist;

The problem append when I try to delete the selected element of the list.