[gtkada] problem with lists

luiX_ luixal at mail.softhome.net
Wed May 7 20:16:44 CEST 2003

	Hi, I've a problem and want to see if someone can help...

	I'm trying to make a program that shows 3 lists, and it has to work this
way: one of the three lists is the main one, if you click in one element of
it, it will display another the other two lists, but if you click in a
different element it will display another two lists different from the
other ones.

	I'm trying win gtk.list but I did nothing with it.

	Can someone help? A minimun code example will be enough.

	Thanks.
	Luis