[gtkada] Getting draw in a drawable area

Emmanuel Briot briot at ACT-Europe.FR
Thu Mar 6 10:26:13 CET 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 00:19, Nacho wrote:
> I've to learn gtkada to do a postcript viewer for a university work.
> My main problem is that i can get to paint in a drawable area.
> I've made a lot of tries to get this and the only i get are runtime errors.
> Can somebody says me why this code have runtime errors?
> Thank you and sorry for my english.

As we all X11 applications, and probably true on windows as well, you
need to paint in the callback for "expose_event". Look at the examples
distributed with GtkAda and testgtk. There are multiple examples of
these.