[gtkada] Two newbie questions

Alejandro. R. Mosteo Chagoyen alejandro at mosteo.com
Mon Jun 2 16:39:13 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm using the windows bundled installation 1.3.12. These are my
questions:

* Is there support for something like MDI? Can I simply open a window
inside another? I've seen suggestions about using GtkNotebook as a
replacement. Do you think it's a good idea?

* In the ACT papers about GtkAda it says: "Pluggable look & feel". I
don't see any example about that, or further explanation. What this
mean exactly? Can an application look native on windows?

TIA,

--
     /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   Alejandro R. Mosteo Chagoyen
    |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'-'  mailto:alejandro at mosteo.com