[gtkada] Losing changes in Win32. Any workarounds?

Jeffrey Creem jeff at thecreems.com
Wed Jul 9 00:37:09 CEST 2003

WARNING. I have not tried this.

But, if you get msys from the mingw project (www.mingw.org) you can get a
full bash shell.
If you then get the gate shell script from CVS that is used for unix, you
may be able to make
the script work under windows.

GtkAda for windows used to have pieces to try this but there were numerous
problems on different
windows versions with the way command line arguments were processed in the
various scripting langauges.

So, give mingw a try and let us know what you find.