[gtkada] Configuring

luiX_ luixal at softhome.net
Mon Jul 7 19:08:48 CEST 2003

Hi!
It's been some time since the last time I ask something in the list, but
now I've got a serious problem.
First of all I running windows XP on my computer.

I've never used glade, but I want to.
I used to program with the GNAT compiler and the AdaGide GUI, but now (due
to the university) I'm using the PCGrasp GUI
and the same complier.
The problem are two:
	- First, I don't know how to setup the PcGrasp to get both paths: the
gtkada libs and gnat common libs one. Can anyone help?
	- Second, when I create something with glade-2 I click on the build button
and it saves come files, but not the ada source, how can I do this? are
some settings needed by glade-2 to do this?

I ask this here, becouse I've not found any "configuration guide" or
something like that.

It would be great to know what GUIs does people use to write ada source...
:) (wanna change mine)

thanks a lot,
luis

PD: yes, I'm spanish, sorry about the worst english you've ever read :)