[gtkada] Could somebody test something for me?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Fri Jul 4 13:48:13 CEST 2003

Hi

I installed GtkAda-2.2.0 on a Windows 98 (I know it is not supported,
but it works) and I tested the testgtk which works. I wanted to see if
I could type greek letters in the Entry box in testgtk, but it didn't
work. This is not GtkAda's fault as it expects unicode input and I think
the old Windows keyboard switchers don't do that.

However could somebody do me a small favour and try this under XP or
2000 to see if it works there? Need not be greek characters as long as
it is non iso-8859-1. I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't for that at the
moment I only have access to Windows versions prior to 2000 so I cannot
do it myself at the moment.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»