[gtkada] ANNOUNCE: GtkAda 2.2.0 release

Alejandro. R. Mosteo Chagoyen alejandro at mosteo.com
Fri Jul 4 08:58:51 CEST 2003

Dicho por Preben Randhol:
> Rob Veenker <veenker at xs4all.nl> wrote on 03/07/2003 (16:24) :
>>
>> Does anyone know of a tool that converts glade input files (xml) to
>> the new glade-2 format ?

> Yes as I understand there is one for Linux. Somebody mentioned it
> earlier. HOWEVER! Note that some widgets are depreciated/obsolete in
> GtkAda 2.2.0 so you need to change these.

That means that Win32 users are deemed to rebuild our GUIs? :( Any
chance of that Linux tool to compile under cygwin?

I see that the CList is deprecated? Am I supposed to use
Tree_view/store/model? It seems that the support for it in glade-2 is
not as good as it was for CList... Just wondering, I don't know Gtk+
really.