[gtkada] GtkAda: Storage Error

Frode Tennebø frode at tennebo.com
Tue Feb 25 18:14:18 CET 2003

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 11:06, Preben Randhol wrote:

> I'm not sure what is the problem, but in bash do:
>
> set | grep -i ANSI_X3.4-1968
>
> to see if any enviroment variable is set to this.

No. I don't have that set anywhere in my environment.

> For Norwegian do:
>
> export LANG=no_NO.ISO-8859-1
[snip]

This works for testgtk! :) It seems that it's LC_CTYPE which messes
things up big time. If I try:

export LC_CTYPE=C

It crashes, but any of the other locales I get from 'locale -a' works
(apparently). Why?

> Also try:
>
> LC_ALL=C gate file

the problem with gate is probably something else (ref. Arnaud's previous
mail).

 -Frode

--
^ Frode Tennebø | email: frode at tennebo.com | Frode at IRC ^
|  with Standard.Disclaimer; use Standard.Disclaimer;  |